Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

The girls and I had a great time with my college friend, Krista and her family. She has girls nearly the same ages as Maddie and Haley. We enjoyed watching an hour-long Easter Egg hunt! Cailin even found the "camouflaged" eggs in the trees :) The girls all get along amazingly well. All four girls enjoyed their first ever sleepover complete with pancakes covered in whipped cream and strawberries.

I got a phone call on our way back to Iowa. It was the director of MEGSSS with some great news for Haley. She has been accepted into the program and will start this summer. The director was quite shocked when I told her Haley was only 7 years old!! Haley is very excited to do some "challenging math."

Somehow Hunter has managed to keep his pullup dry the entire weekend. It's a record! Last Thursday, I had had enough of the very frequent accidents and wet clothing, so I told him he had to now wear a pullup all the time. He says that he's four now and a big boy. It would be so nice to get through the potty issues.

We had another Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma's house on Saturday. The kids enjoyed a visit from four of their cousins. I really appreciated Aunt Sherri for putting money in the eggs instead of more candy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment