Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

I got the kids good this morning! heehee! I put a few drops of different colored food coloring in each of the kids' cereal bowls, then filled up with cereal. Maddie was the first victim. She came crying into my bedroom at 7:20 and woke me up. Then, we decided to set up a video camera to get Haley! She came down and poured her milk and started eating, all the while, glancing at me to see why I had a video camera on her. I explained that I had a few minutes left of tape and was using it up. She continued to eat a few more bites, then suddenly got a very shocked (maybe scared?) expression on her face. Worriedly, she told me that there was some "RED" in her bowl. I wonder if she thought it was blood? It was fun! The video will be awesome blackmail in about 15 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment