Monday, October 26, 2009

The Kids Start to Blog!

I saw a great idea in Family Fun Magazine last week! We have decided to implement the idea into our homeschooling. The kids have started their own blog. They started by typing up a biography of themselves. I told them that they are free to blog whenever they wish about something that we're doing in school or for fun! Check it out! I have decided not to edit anything so that we can see the improvement in their writing over the years. . .

www.heatherskidsblog.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I signed up to follow it, and I'll make sure to comment so that they know other people are reading. Maybe that will motivate them to keep it up. Looking forward to tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! The main goal is to get Maddie interested in writing. I think it's working so far. I think changing the text colors is a lot of fun :) LOL See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete