Thursday, October 8, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas

Well, it's beginning to sound a lot like Christmas around the Nuehring household. I always start handing out Christmas pieces to my students during the first week of October. Of course, my kids are anxious to start on their holiday repertoire as well. Hunter wanted to work on a Halloween song as well, so he is also practicing "Witches' Rock." He wanted to play Up on the Housetop, We Wish You a Merry Christmas and Joy to the World as well. He's a little ambitious and I love it :) Maddie is working on a harder version of Up on the Housetop and Haley is going through a book of Christmas songs. I know the neighbors must think we're absolutely nuts. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Mine are just starting their Christmas songs too. Oddly enough Zoƫ's playing up on the housetop! I'm not sure what Aiden has picked out yet. Let's hope it's not the 12 days of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete