Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Inspiration

Over the weekend, Grandma came to stay. The kids had a great time! We celebrated Hunter's birthday and he got his "big" present, a Cars bike :) He was sooo excited.

I went to the Homeschool EXPO on Friday and was a little disappointed with what was offered. However, it was well worth my time because I got a lot of ideas and inspiration from another homeschool mom. Rachel pulled her kids out of school in Feb. and is homeschooling them because they were not challenged in school. I am excited because we have a lot in common and have the same educational goals for our children. She found some awesome curriculum she is using and let me browse through it. It teaches with integrated units; exactly what I have been doing with Haley. Rachel and I are planning to coordinate our units so that we can occasional do a project/activity together with the kids. I am excited to have some support and am encouraged to continue with homeschooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment